-
March 15th, 2002, 04:57 PM
#51
HB Forum Owner
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 15th, 2002, 10:59 PM
#52
HB Forum Owner
Just browsin and seein if my baby was here *S [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 12:44 AM
#53
Inactive Member
*huffs* again a direct miss..LOL [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 12:49 AM
#54
HB Forum Owner
Looks like another miss [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 02:02 AM
#55
Inactive Member
SHIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT to misses [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:11 AM
#56
HB Forum Owner
*lmao
Nope I didn't crash the server BUT let me tell you I'm about to kick someone's butt over there at Rogers Cable [img]mad.gif[/img]
Anyways I'm just here sitting at my friends house.
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:21 AM
#57
Inactive Member
Where ya @??? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:25 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
I'm @ Amanda's house baby. I just got back from bringing my car into the dealership.
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:29 AM
#59
Inactive Member
Will it be fixed once and for all?? Lets wait and see eh?? [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:36 AM
#60
HB Forum Owner
The part is in and they said it'll be done by this afternoon, If not I'm gonna whoop someone's ass good [img]mad.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks